One of My Favorite Restaurant in Manhattan. Any negative review you see on here is due to people complaining about the money – but trust me it is worth every penny. Purposely didn’t eat all day to prepare for the below dinner, so here is a step by step guide to what to order.
Before You Order Complimentary:
- Prosciutto (5/5)
- Cauliflower (4/5)
- Octopus Pizzaiolo (5/5): By far the best Octopus I have ever ate.
- Meatballs (5/5): Better than my grandmother’s
- Spicy Rigatoni (5/5): Usually never would order something like penne vodka at a restaurant but the waiter recommended it and it was incredible.
- Squash Agrodolce (5/5): Extremely hard to describe, but it is served with mascarpone and ridiculous.
- Ribeye Diana (5/5): Cooked medium-rare smothered in rosemary out of the charcoal grill.
- Zuppa di Pesce (5/5): Once again, best I ever ate and unlike any other zuppa di pesce I have ever tasted. If you like clams, muscles, and calamari – you need to order it.
Wine: Sommelier recommended a great bottle of ‘Comptche Vineyard Pinot Noir, Mendocino County CA’ went great with the meal and was worth every dollar.
181 Thompson St.
New York, NY 10012